- Chase Slate named “Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers” three years in a row by MONEY Magazine
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Free Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard
- No Penalty APR – Paying late won’t raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
Is the Chase Slate® the right card for you?
The Nerds think that the Chase Slate® is the best card out there for people with good credit who are trying to refinance credit card debt. It provides a triple whammy of savings on interest, balance transfer fees and annual fees. Use the Chase Slate® to get started on accomplishing your debt-free goal today.
At a glance Annual fees $0 Introductory APR deal 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, and then the ongoing APR of 13.24%-23.24% Variable Rewards program None Signup bonus None Verdict: If you need to refinance high-interest credit card, the Chase Slate® is our top pick Good for:
- Someone who wants to pay off credit card debt with a balance transfer deal
- Someone who wants to finance a large purchase and pay it off over time
- Someone with very good credit
- Someone who wants to earn rewards
- Someone who needs significantly longer than a year to pay off a purchase or balance transfer
- Someone with poor credit
How do we determine the Editor Rating?
To determine the Chase Slate®’s Editor Rating we measure the card against our o% APR Rubric: