- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named a ‘Best Credit Card’ for Travel Rewards by MONEY Magazine
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- $0 foreign transaction fees, plus chip-enabled for enhanced security and wider acceptance when used at a chip card reader
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value – that means 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Travel and shop with confidence with premium Travel and Purchase Protection Benefits, including Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Purchase Protection and more
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
- One of our favorite travel cards on the market, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® offers 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants and 1 point on every $1 spent on everything else. It also has a signup bonus worth telling your friends about: Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Want more? Add an authorized user and make a purchase within the first three months for an extra 5,000 points.
Points are best used for travel — either through the Chase Ultimate Rewards site at a rate of 1.25 cents per point, or transferred to one of Chase’s travel partner programs at a rate of 1.25 to 5 cents per point.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® has an Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95, and no foreign transaction fees.
For more information, check out the full review of the Chase Sapphire Preferred®.